Charting the development of our newest member of the family
posted by Josh @ Thursday, April 06, 2006 5 comments
what will baby bean be wearing to the wedding? can you get her a little tutu? Maybe photoshop one on for the blog at least?xxooCan't wait to see you both.Jennifer
I'm looking forward to meeting the thumbsucker in Las Vegas.
With Judy's Fashion background baby bean will be the best dressed at the wedding.
Hey Bean, Did you have fun at the wedding? I hope Mommy and Daddy didn't keep you up too late.
Is there a new picture of Bean? MOM
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
what will baby bean be wearing to the wedding? can you get her a little tutu? Maybe photoshop one on for the blog at least?
xxoo
Can't wait to see you both.
Jennifer
I'm looking forward to meeting the thumbsucker in Las Vegas.
With Judy's Fashion background baby bean will be the best dressed at the wedding.
Hey Bean, Did you have fun at the wedding? I hope Mommy and Daddy didn't keep you up too late.
Is there a new picture of Bean? MOM
Post a Comment
<< Home