A Salute to the Diehards
This blog hasn't been updated in over three weeks, yet every day we see a stream of die hard bean blog readers checking-in. These down-trodden warriors have made Bean a part of their daily routine. Days and weeks went by, with no reward for that devotion. Today, that tireless effort is not in vain. It is rumored that over 120,000 blogs are abandoned every day. As excitement fades and ideas die, the lights slowly go out on our internet. But I declare that this little candle, this bean-sized ray of hope will not fade. It is today that the slumbering giant of the Bean blog casts off it's eye-boogers to proudly reclaim it's rightful place in the sun.





6 Comments:
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love these pictures, especially the last one. Josh you have a beautiful wife and baby.
I can't wait to see Jackie crawling around.
Happy Father's Day.
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I was getting a little desperate for some Bean action.)
thanks for feeding the beast!
JKL
At the risk of appearing greedy how about some Father's day pictures. It would be lovely to see father, mother and daughter.
I love you and I hope you are enjoying your first Father's day.
Happy Father's Day to you Josh-the first of many! What a beauty you have both produceed. I think she will be quite a gadener when she grow up.
Oops-I meant gardener!
The Bean fans of Nebraska are craving an update....hurry!
Post a Comment
<< Home