Charting the development of our newest member of the family
posted by Judy @ Sunday, January 25, 2009 3 comments
Judy, Thanks so much. I love the pictures. Jackie looks like she is having so much fun and she's a sharp dresser too. I really enjoyed spending Christmas with you all. Grandmom
Santa certainly did visit her. Wish I could have watched her o pening presents. See you soon. Nana
Hey Josh-How about some new photos? It's 2009. These are so last year:)Love,Aunt Randy
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
Judy,
Thanks so much. I love the pictures. Jackie looks like she is having so much fun and she's a sharp dresser too.
I really enjoyed spending Christmas with you all. Grandmom
Santa certainly did visit her. Wish I could have watched her o pening presents. See you soon. Nana
Hey Josh-
How about some new photos? It's 2009. These are so last year:)
Love,
Aunt Randy
Post a Comment
<< Home