Charting the development of our newest member of the family
posted by Josh @ Sunday, September 10, 2006 8 comments
Great room. It's full of sunshine and soft colors. You did a great job. But, where are the diapers?
Nice birdhouse! Cute desk!
Guess, we are getting "repaid" for all the dirty diapers we left behind...Anyone want to guess the due date???
Hey Jude- I hope you are still feeling okay. My guess for the date of Jacqueline's birth is always today, or maybe tomorrow.
The room looks AWESOME! Can I come live there? Can't wait for Jacqueline's arrival!!!Cousins Jennifer & Doug
I got 100,000 Meticais on 9/26. I'll accept barter for payment.
If you haven't heard yet Jacqueline was born last night, September 19th
Post a Comment
<< Home
8 Comments:
Great room. It's full of sunshine and soft colors. You did a great job. But, where are the diapers?
Nice birdhouse! Cute desk!
Guess, we are getting "repaid" for all the dirty diapers we left behind...
Anyone want to guess the due date???
Hey Jude-
I hope you are still feeling okay. My guess for the date of Jacqueline's birth is always today, or maybe tomorrow.
Hey Jude-
I hope you are still feeling okay. My guess for the date of Jacqueline's birth is always today, or maybe tomorrow.
The room looks AWESOME! Can I come live there?
Can't wait for Jacqueline's arrival!!!
Cousins Jennifer & Doug
I got 100,000 Meticais on 9/26. I'll accept barter for payment.
If you haven't heard yet Jacqueline was born last night, September 19th
Post a Comment
<< Home