Dur dur d'etre bebe?

In 1992, the world learned a valuable lesson from the most unlikely teacher. That teacher was Jordy, a four year old French rapper who took the civilized world by storm. With hard hitting social commentary, he made us see our world for what it is: a world where it's hard to be a baby. Here's a sample of the poetry that gave this visionary his street cred:
Oh là là bébé,
c'est dur dur d'être bébé
Dur dur d'être bébé.
Je m'appelle Jordy
J'ai quatre ans et je suis petit
Dur dur d'être bébé
Since this debut single climbed to the top of the charts, now everyone knows exactly how hard it is to be a baby. But perhaps we have conceeded to much in the fight to make a baby's life easier.
Case in point: my closet
My portion is that inside the circle. You may need your glasses.

Here's the babies closet. You be the judge.


8 Comments:
That baby is quite the fashionista already. I'm impressed.
All you need anyway is a black button up shirt and a pair of jeans. What more could you possibly want?
Did baby Jordy ever release that single in english? I'd like to hear it.
Oh by the way, remind me next time we are together and I'll explain the wipe me wipe me comment.
Speaking of Singles or Albums, Christian, baby Joshalyn would like to listen to your music...
Seeing as you are in Europe on tour and all :)
Here's a translation:
Oh la la baby,
It's tough to be a baby
It's tough to be a baby
My name is Jordy
I'm 4 years old and I'm small
It's tough to be a baby
Here's a link to the mp3, along with some others, such as the 'Thumb sucking dance'
http://www.fbesp.org/jordy/
It looks like they actually did release a version in English, which is also on that website.
I, for one, am happy to have the Bean Blog back on track and back to its roots. The Hollywood Bean Blog was getting too big for her already big head. Thanks, Bean Blog, for keepin' it real.
Finally, someone reconizes the tremouuundouuus work of Jordy.
His poetry is fast, consize and modern. His style is simplicity and effeciancy with a fashionable approach.
In his memory (Jordy died 2 years after from an OD in an Ibiza's Club), I would like to thank you all and mainly Bean to bring Jordy back to our life.
Ugo, the trap is sprung. Since you are the only person who would know Jordy, you are totally exposed.
As a side note, Jordy is alive and well, and finding that being an adult can be hard too:
http://www.geocities.com/wafers53/JordyLemoine.html
Who is ugo ? I am BB King...
Post a Comment
<< Home