Charting the development of our newest member of the family
posted by Josh @ Friday, December 15, 2006 4 comments
Wow! How many Christmas outfits does the Bean own? I just want to pick her up and hug her.
What a beautiful Christmas present. She's all wrapped up with a pretty red bow and ready to go. I'm anxious to hold little, lady Jacqueline.
Jacqueline has many Christmas outfits thanks to our family and friends :)....
It would certainly be nice to see a picture of Bean with the entire Bean staff.
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Wow! How many Christmas outfits does the Bean own? I just want to pick her up and hug her.
What a beautiful Christmas present. She's all wrapped up with a pretty red bow and ready to go. I'm anxious to hold little, lady Jacqueline.
Jacqueline has many Christmas outfits thanks to our family and friends :)....
It would certainly be nice to see a picture of Bean with the entire Bean staff.
Post a Comment
<< Home