The last words of the song are perfect. The entire song really expresses how parents feel about their beautiful children. The miracle lasts forever and the feeling doesn't end. I love that you feel that way about your beautiful, little girl. (Although I still feel like I'm talking but no one is listening.)
Also, your little Danger looks like she could be peeing at any time through-out the video. I don't think she cares.
9 Comments:
Wow that was well done. And kudos on the musical selection.
Great movie. Bean is so cute and you all look so happy
Can't wait to see more Bean footage!
That was the best music video I've ever seen. An LA movie star in the making.
Jackie is soooooo cute. She's very alert and she looks like you, Josh. I can't wait to see her in person. The quilt is almost finished:)
Lots of kisses from Aunt Randy
Glad you all liked the video. The end of the video still gets me.
Here's some trivia:
- Jacqueline D is actually peeing in two of the scenes. Can you guess which ones?
The last words of the song are perfect. The entire song really expresses how parents feel about their beautiful children. The miracle lasts forever and the feeling doesn't end. I love that you feel that way about your beautiful, little girl.
(Although I still feel like I'm talking but no one is listening.)
Also, your little Danger looks like she could be peeing at any time through-out the video. I don't think she cares.
I have the most talented husband in all of the world!!!!!!
Josh has a pretty wonderful wife, too
Post a Comment
<< Home