Charting the development of our newest member of the family
Labels: cheeky
posted by Josh @ Saturday, January 20, 2007 6 comments
She has the sweetest cheeks in the world. I want to kiss them all over. I miss her already.
I seem to kiss them for everyone :)
you are such a good mom.
"Cheeky Monkey" seems much wiser and happier now that she has listened to the tale of "Take a Gander at my Goose".
Take a Gander at my Goose is read to her on occassion and yes, she is much wiser from hearing the sounds of ....
I can't wait to cuddle her and read her "Pat the Bunny."
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
She has the sweetest cheeks in the world. I want to kiss them all over. I miss her already.
I seem to kiss them for everyone :)
you are such a good mom.
"Cheeky Monkey" seems much wiser and happier now that she has listened to the tale of "Take a Gander at my Goose".
Take a Gander at my Goose is read to her on occassion and yes, she is much wiser from hearing the sounds of ....
I can't wait to cuddle her and read her "Pat the Bunny."
Post a Comment
<< Home