Charting the development of our newest member of the family
posted by Josh @ Sunday, July 08, 2007 3 comments
Who is that old lady holding cute little Jelly Bean? Where are the pictures of you guys? Those are the pictures everyone wants to see. I had a great time visiting. I miss you already.
Grandmom and Jackie look happy together. Thanks for the new pictures! I also love the weeping Budha shot--too funny!
Grandmom looks so contented! I am so envious.
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
Who is that old lady holding cute little Jelly Bean? Where are the pictures of you guys? Those are the pictures everyone wants to see.
I had a great time visiting. I miss you already.
Grandmom and Jackie look happy together. Thanks for the new pictures! I also love the weeping Budha shot--too funny!
Grandmom looks so contented! I am so envious.
Post a Comment
<< Home