The Gods of Victory
The is the tale of one plucky baby's drive and determination in today's Hometown Fair Diaper Derby.

The diaper derby is a no-holds barred, 20 foot crawl. 50 babies from across the country enter, but only one baby leaves. Then, after that, the other babies leave.
While the some were dreaming of sugar plums and unicorns, Squiggler had to be held onto the starting line. Her lust for the gold was just that strong. As the pistol fired, she had already broken away from the pack.
(It wasn't even close)
They took our picture for the newspaper, and we headed off to the playground while the other babies were finishing up the race.

While the some were dreaming of sugar plums and unicorns, Squiggler had to be held onto the starting line. Her lust for the gold was just that strong. As the pistol fired, she had already broken away from the pack.
(It wasn't even close)
They took our picture for the newspaper, and we headed off to the playground while the other babies were finishing up the race.

4 Comments:
Hooray!! Jackie is such a winner. This makes up for the Cubs going down in a sizzle (no flames there.) Go Jackie!
I for one can tell you I knew all along she would win. I think Vegas odds had her by a full link and our $ was on the favorite! Looking at her folks though, it's no suprise....CONGRATS from Nebraska!
Although I am confident in Squig's abilities, I was saddended by the demands from some of the other babies for a steroid test. In my eyes, she is the Lance Armstrong of babydom.
what a champion she is. i am so proud of her.
Post a Comment
<< Home