Saturday, November 03, 2007

Happy Halloween 2007

Little Squiggler took to the streets as a lion with her gang for Halloween

While she didn't completely understand trick-or-treating, she knew enough to hold her bag up for candy, then leave the scene as soon as she got the goods.


She also had a visit with her uncle Bruce

2 Comments:

At Sunday, November 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jackie is such a sweet little lion. It looks like she is really enjoying Halloween with her family and friends. She also seems to be walking around by herself a lot. I hope I recognize her when I visit. I also hope she recognizes me.

 
At Sunday, November 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie-pie she is. Did she get to eat any of the treats or did Mommy and Daddy eat them all. Paul and I used to pick out the really good ones. Saved the kids from over-eating!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home