Sunday, September 24, 2006

Funny Little Frog

6 Comments:

At Sunday, September 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jackie is such a little sweetheart.

 
At Monday, September 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Keep the updates coming. Your Mom keeps me updated but I love checking out the Blog for the humor. Cheers to your entire family. Allison

 
At Monday, September 25, 2006, Blogger Christian Crowe said...

Just so wonderful to have J3 in our world! Can't wait to hug and kiss you all!
Chelle and the C3

 
At Monday, September 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh! She's so adorable.
Aunt Randy

 
At Monday, September 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a Cutie-Pie!
Look, She's already winking at us! ;)

 
At Tuesday, September 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to snuggle Jackie too!

Josh--I also want a photo of the proud Papa with his baby girl! I think that was your arm hair in one of the photos. I want to see you cheek to cheek.

p.s. I think she looks like you! :)

What a muffin... when is she coming to the East Coast to visit her Cousins Jennifer and Doug????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home