
No time to write these days. With the little one growing like a weed, it takes all my energy just to keep up. But to keep the fans up to date, J Danger is now happily on a routine of solid foods and can sit on her own. Even through this busy developmental schedule, she still makes time to squiggle and howl whenever she can.

These pictures depict several moods of the young squiggler in her natural habitat. And like the little woman that she is, she went from pensive to crazy happy in the click of a shutter.

3 Comments:
Jackie gets cuter every time I see her. Ijust want to hug and kiss her all the time.I hope she has a great time on your trip.
Keep blowing "Nana" bubbles and remind her of who I am. She is so adorable, just like her parents!
WHAT A CUTIE PIE!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home