Charting the development of our newest member of the family
posted by Josh @ Saturday, November 24, 2007 3 comments
You guys look so great! I'm glad everyone is feeling better. Now I am sick, though. I think it is from the stress of Christmas shopping or flying on a plane with recirculated air. Stay healthy.
I forgot to say that I can see Jackie's new front tooth.
Bruce also liked to put strange things on his head, especially empty kleenex boxes. Can't wait to see you all.
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
You guys look so great! I'm glad everyone is feeling better. Now I am sick, though. I think it is from the stress of Christmas shopping or flying on a plane with recirculated air.
Stay healthy.
I forgot to say that I can see Jackie's new front tooth.
Bruce also liked to put strange things on his head, especially empty kleenex boxes. Can't wait to see you all.
Post a Comment
<< Home