Charting the development of our newest member of the family
posted by Josh @ Wednesday, September 27, 2006 6 comments
Judy looks so tired. It's amazing that such a little girl can be so much work. But she is so cute.
Jackie is s so alert! I'm sure she's going to be a great physicist some day. But still... no photos with Daddy?
yeah, daddy, baby jacqueline wants a photo with daddy :)
Get all the rest you can while you can Pud! Congrats to all....but I think baby Jacqueline needs something Huskerish...don't you?
I can't wait to see Danger tomorrow, for the first time. She looks like such a little sweetie. I hope she is letting you guys catch up on your sleep. (I hope someone remembers to pick me up from the airport.)
Baby Danger is a week old and still no photos with Daddy? Dude, she looks like you! It'll be a BEAUTIFUL photo!We're missing you and wish we were around to help out. Jennifer & Doug
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
Judy looks so tired. It's amazing that such a little girl can be so much work. But she is so cute.
Jackie is s so alert! I'm sure she's going to be a great physicist some day. But still... no photos with Daddy?
yeah, daddy, baby jacqueline wants a photo with daddy :)
Get all the rest you can while you can Pud! Congrats to all....but I think baby Jacqueline needs something Huskerish...don't you?
I can't wait to see Danger tomorrow, for the first time. She looks like such a little sweetie. I hope she is letting you guys catch up on your sleep. (I hope someone remembers to pick me up from the airport.)
Baby Danger is a week old and still no photos with Daddy? Dude, she looks like you! It'll be a BEAUTIFUL photo!
We're missing you and wish we were around to help out.
Jennifer & Doug
Post a Comment
<< Home