she's incredibly beautiful! thanks for posting pictures so i can see my beautiful little niece from the other side of the world! see you on the 16th october! love, leila
She's getting more adorable with each passing day! And Daddy looks dashing, despite feeling tired. I wish I could meet Jackie Taylor in person! No east coast pilgrimages planned?
What with all the hassle at the airport combined with me having no vacation at my new job, we'll be staying put for the rest of 2006. Besides, who would want to leave beautiful SoCal in the winter?
5 Comments:
I hope you post a picture of Grandma with her grandchild since she is visiting!!!
she's incredibly beautiful! thanks for posting pictures so i can see my beautiful little niece from the other side of the world! see you on the 16th october! love, leila
I guess it took 'giving birth' to finally get this page the international recognition it deserves. We're actually getting hits from Kathmandu.
She's getting more adorable with each passing day! And Daddy looks dashing, despite feeling tired. I wish I could meet Jackie Taylor in person! No east coast pilgrimages planned?
What with all the hassle at the airport combined with me having no vacation at my new job, we'll be staying put for the rest of 2006. Besides, who would want to leave beautiful SoCal in the winter?
Post a Comment
<< Home