See what happens if your power goes out? You don't get to see the cute Bean pictures right away. The ice storm reminded me of Texas. What a mess. But Jacqueline looks soo cute, especially in her pretty red dress. I've made tons of cookies to bring you guys and a lot for Jackie to share with her friends. I'm glad the lights didn't go out before the cookies were finished baking. I can't wait to see Jackie running around and modeling her hats.
2 Comments:
The funny thing about the picture with her friends, is that she is 14months and the boys are 12 months, but she is sooooo much bigger!
See what happens if your power goes out? You don't get to see the cute Bean pictures right away.
The ice storm reminded me of Texas. What a mess.
But Jacqueline looks soo cute, especially in her pretty red dress. I've made tons of cookies to bring you guys and a lot for Jackie to share with her friends. I'm glad the lights didn't go out before the cookies were finished baking.
I can't wait to see Jackie running around and modeling her hats.
Post a Comment
<< Home