4 Weeks
These last few weeks have passed at a breakneck pace. Jacqueline had her first taste of Easter, with three Easter egg hunts. She caught on to the game as soon as she found candy inside. Those eggs with cash inside were tossed away. She also started day care a few days a week and is making rapid progress. All in all, a happy and healthy little girl.








7 Comments:
Hooray, pictures. Jackie looks so cute. I miss her. Grandmom
Love the pics! ...and the commentary almost as much. :)
Love from Nebraska!
what fun you both have with her. Wish I could have gone on the Easter egg hunts with her. I would have kept the cash ones! Nana
She's just adorable!
She's growing up so fast!
Maki :)
More Pictures!
I know everyone is reall busy now, but it would be so nice to see some new pictures. Grandmom
I'm giving up. MOM
Post a Comment
<< Home