Saturday, February 09, 2008

The Huntington Library

With Judy taking a weekend ski holiday, I took the Squiggler to the Huntington Gardens on this hot Saturday in February.
She loves to run around, study the gardens, pebbles, and especially the water features. Shortly after the above picture was taken, we entered the Children's Garden where she rolled through a series of fountains followed by a sand pit. Once change of clothing later and we were back.
The Japanese Gardens are particularly beautiful, and its hard to pry Squiggler away from the giant Coi
She also enjoys perfecting her Tai Chi in the serenity, as well as her Buddha imitations.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, February 09, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jackie looks like she is having great fun. She is really throwing herself into a lot of cultural experiences at a young age. But I think I can almost hear her saying "Boy I wish I could talk to Grandmom on the phone."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home