Sunday, June 01, 2008

It's been a long time

Well it's been a long time and now I, Judy, am trying to update the blog, so bare with me as I add a few pic's at a time. It may not be as creative as Josh's but it will still be fun!

Art day is always a blast but quite a mess for Mommy :)

We had Christina, Tony and Beatrice (Jacqueline's best friend) over for dinner one night and the girls had a grand time playing with toys and WATER!

Then Auntie Honey, Nana and Uncle Strat (aka. Rat, as Jacqueline says) came to visit. She had so much fun with them!

Jacqueline also has tons of enjoyment with her stickers...they usually end up on her, clothes, shoes, furniture, bags, ect.... I still find them :)

4 Comments:

At Monday, June 02, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful visit we had. That Jacqueline is so much fun and such a good little girl. I miss you all.

 
At Tuesday, June 03, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to see more pictures. Thank you.Grandmom

 
At Tuesday, June 03, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Pud! Love the pics, thank you! ~H.

 
At Wednesday, June 04, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! How she's grown. She is beautiful. Aunt Randy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home