Sunday, June 08, 2008

Girlfriends

We went to the Hermosa Beach fair with Beatrice and her mother Christina, playing on alligator rides, swings and slides.


We visited Cliona and played in the rubber duck filled pool. The girls had so much fun!

At the park, Beatrice, Kimmy and Jacqueline sang "Row, Row, Row your boat" while holding hands. Jacqueling LOVED the interaction with her friends...she is extremely social!

4 Comments:

At Monday, June 09, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see even more pictures. This must be Christmas.
Jacqueline looks so cute and happy. It's nice to see her playing with her friends. She looks like she is almost as big as Cliona - but they are sitting down.

I am looking forward to seeing you next week. Grandmom

 
At Tuesday, June 10, 2008, Blogger Josh said...

Judy is doing a great job updating the blog.

Dr JCon1

 
At Wednesday, June 11, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jacqueline is so adorable that I had to break down and buy her a few cute summer outfits. They'll be coming your way very soon.
Love,
Aunt Randy

 
At Sunday, June 15, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How I miss her and watching her with Beatrice! they are quite a pair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home