Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Last day of "Mommy & Me" class

The snack table, which Jaqueline has discovered in a matter of minutes!

Pom Pom's are one of the weekly festivities we engage in and Jacqueline is usually right up in front.
Ahh, snack time...homemade Chocolate covered strawberries. No explanation neccessary.
After one taste, she was back again. The other children were playing but nothing could keep Jacqueline from the sweet savory flavor of chocolate and fruit!

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 25, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jackie is such a little baby doll. I am afraid she takes after this side of the family when it comes to food, though. Grandmom

 
At Wednesday, June 25, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recognize the skirt! What a sweet little "punkin" she is. Wish I could see more of all of y

ou. Nana

 
At Wednesday, June 25, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jackie gets cuter every time I see her. I hope she'll like the two outfits I just mailed to her.
Love,
Aunt Randy

 
At Tuesday, July 01, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Guys-

I hope you like the clothes I sent. I would love to see photos of Jackie wearing them. If she looks cute enough in them, I may send more:)

Love,
Aunt Randy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home