Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Retirement

Greetings Bean fans. I've come out of retirement to bring you a few photos I've found interesting
This photo is of interest for myriad reasons woven together in a rich taperstry. First, does she think she's incognito in this pink palace? Second, even in this desolate real-estate, how did she end up with a bowl of snacks in her hand?
I can't explain why I like this set. She's dressed as a flapper, playing the harmonica, then inexplicably decides to book out of the frame. So ridiculous it's genious.

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 06, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. What a great present. Grandmom

 
At Wednesday, August 06, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're getting artistic, are we? Jackie is adorable! Now, I'd like to see her is one of the dresses I sent her. I hope you liked them.
Aunt Randy

 
At Friday, August 08, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back from retirement, although we the fans of the land of corn have been enjoying the pictures of lil' Jacquelyn, your creative wit is enjoyed almost as much as the darling photos.

 
At Tuesday, August 12, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your comments. They go so w
ell with that adorable "punkin."Nana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home